Thursday, April 26, 2012

Flotilla protests

Have you had a look on various sources to find out what Marc (Marc3pax)does?\
- Before watching the video, to be honest I don't even know who this guy is. However, after watching the movie, I actually searched for him on youtube and found the video on Mr. Michael's blog and I read the comments below. Most of the comments say that most of the facts in the video are not true, in fact, non of them are true, except for Marc being gay.

How does this video relate to the flotilla movement?
- This video is related to flotilla movement because Marc shows us some information about Hammas and the relationship of Hammas and the leader of flotilla. He also mentioned the Free Gaza Movement and the Israel-Palestine conflict.

Is the video objective (based on facts; unbiased)?
- I think the video is not objective because according to the comments below the video I found on youtube, non of the information is true, plus, Marc is trying to to make us think the flotilla movement is bad because they rejected him to join them.

Is there evidence supporting Marc3pax’s findings?
- There are SOME evidences like the photo or the article that he found. But he just show us part of the evidence he got so basically, he leave out some information. Other than that, most of the informations that he gave us are without proves and he didn't really tell us who he really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment